Go to: www.ecommercegateway.com
Click on Warehouse > Sign-up:
In the following form, complete the requested information and click Submit:
You will receive an email with login information within 2 business days.
Once the email is received, click Login:
Enter your username and password provided in the email to log in to the warehouse management tool:
Connect your Amazon Account with the warehouse tool for easy inventory and shipping management. To connect please use the below instructions to provide the required information.
Creating a new Purchase Order
- Navigate to the “Purchasing” tab. Both creation and alterations of Purchase Orders can be done here.
- Select “New Purchase Order”
-Ship To: Choose a warehouse to ship to. A dropship direct to customer can also be selected here.
-Required By: Choose a date (default is the day of creation).
-Supplier: Search for and select a Supplier. A new supplier can be quick added here as well.
Notes: Any pertinent notes entered by PO creator.
-Regarding your shipment
-Who will paste item labels on your product, Amazon or Ecommerce Gateway (FNSKU)?
-If any packaging required and type of packaging (bubble wrap or shrink-wrap), bundling etc. Please add in notes.
-Any other instructions regarding the product must be added in notes.
-Shipment Method: LTL or Small Parcel.
-PO Number: Zenventory will automatically populate a new PO number in numerical sequential order. A manual PO # can also be entered.
-Client: Drop down menu of all clients to choose from.
-Project Number: If your organization uses Project Numbers. Manually entered by PO creator.
-Terms: Account terms with specific supplier. i.e. “Net 30”. Manually entered by PO creator.
-Click “Next” to move to item selection.
- Select “Add New Item”
Search for and select an item:
-By SKU or Description. Searching will only require 3 characters to create a list of results to select from.
-Add price (if needed) and quantity.
-Save Item by clicking “Save” icon to the right of selected item.
- Click “Next” to move to the confirmation page.
-Review PO information for accuracy.
-Select the “Confirm” button to complete PO creation, and click “OK” to finalize the order when prompted by the popup message.
-PO printout will generate in a new browser tab.
The new PO will appear in “Open Purchase Orders”, and the PO can now be Received (see article on Receiving).
Editing an existing Purchase Order
- All fields are editable, except for the PO Number.
- Individual line items can be deleted by clicking either the item search field or in the general area of the line item, then clicking the “X” icon on the right.
- Re-confirm and finalize the order to save all changes.
Creating a Purchase Order Draft (for easy re-ordering)
- Navigate to “Inventory” tab and select In Stock.
- Click the “Three Bar” icon to bring up the submenu and then select “Add to Basket“.
- Click the “Shopping Cart” with the plus sign icon to the left of the Supplier you wish to use.
Finalizing a Purchase Order Draft
- Navigate back to “Purchasing” tab and select “My Drafts”.
- Select the PO you would like to view by clicking the “Three Bars” icon to the left of the PO.
- Make sure all of the purchase order information is correct and click “Next” to move onto selecting any other items you need to add to the PO. You can edit item information here. If all information and items are correct click “Next” again to confirm. You will be prompted to finalize the PO. Select Yes if everything is correct. Finalized PO’s will show up in the “Open Purchase Orders” section.
Searching Purchase Orders
- In the Purchasing Tab, navigate to “Search”.
- Enter in as much detail as needed to narrow down results. After the purchase order, you are looking for is found, you may review and edit the PO.
Completing Purchase Orders
Completing a PO can happen two ways:
- Receiving the PO into inventory (refer to the article “Receiving Purchase Orders“).
- You can manually complete the PO by selecting the “checkbox” icon to the right of an open purchase order, or select multiple. Then click the “Action” menu and “Close Selected”. (NOTE: this second method does not auto-receive items to inventory).
To upload product list and product list details in bulk follow the below formats.
- Sample Product List for Import in Zenventory Sample File. Download.
- Product List Details of any kit-bundle SKUs in Zenventory Sample File. Download
There is not an option to fully delete purchase orders, but what you can do instead is just mark them as “Closed”. This will remove them from the Purchasing/Receiving screens and not bring in any additional inventory for them that hasn’t already been marked as received (any existing receipts that were finalized will remain).
To do this, head over to Purchasing -> use the checkboxes on the right and the Action menu option in the upper right for “Close Selected”.
Note: This is a very different function from “Quick Receive” found on the Receiving screen: Closing the PO doesn’t bring in any inventory for it, whereas Quick Receive marks all inventory in the PO as received in one step, so be sure you’re in the Purchasing area when doing this if you are not intending to receive inventory.
Managing customer returns in Zenventory involves a 2-step process: Initiating the RMA and then receiving the return.
- To initiate a return or see returns in progress, use the left-hand navigation panel and select Orders -> Returns.
- In the top section of the page, you can initiate a return for a particular order number by typing in the order number and pressing the “+” button to the right of the field.
- A pop-up window will appear showing the contents of the order and allowing you to set quantities to be returned of each line item. You will also be able to choose between refunding or replacing the item upon receipt of the return. Press the Submit button after making your selections.
- Your return will now appear in the Expected tab on the returns page. You can later receive this return when it arrives by pressing the play button to the left of your order numbers. If you have a sizable list of returns to filter through, you can use the search fields at the top to narrow down your results.
- After pressing the play button, you’ll be able to select which specific location you are receiving these items into within your warehouse, as well as the quantity and condition you find the items in.
- After filling out all required fields, pressing submit will finish processing your return and will return the inventory to stock (or not) depending on the condition you noted on the previous screen.
- Your return is complete!